Developing a Dynamic Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy On-the-job benefits
Digital Marketing and Social Media participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Unified marketing strategy throughout the organization
- Better market expansion generating more profitability
- Improved digital sales effectiveness for products and services
- Streamlined approach to social media marketing
- Increased number of repeat customer sales
- Greater brand awareness
The Digital Marketing and Social Media course is recommended for:
- Entrepreneurs seeking to expand customer base
- Marketing support staff
- Mid-management marketers who wish to understand marketing communication and its benefits.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Engage consumers on social media to expand brand awareness
- Evaluate market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships
- Integrate the best practices of market leaders via website or email strategies
- Expand and develop social media marketing plans
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
Digital Marketing Methods and Tools:
- Website and third party digital marketing
- Digital Marketing Tool – Google Search Engine Optimizer (SEO)
- Digital Marketing Tool – Introduction to Google 360
- Creating customer profiles and Identifying audience desires and needs
- The integrated marketing communications campaign
- Campaign planning, delivery and evaluation
Marketing – Social Media & Email Marketing to Increase Sales:
- Social media marketing advantages and disadvantages
- Creating a social media marketing strategy (building relationships)
- Social media marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Choosing channels (Facebook, Twitter, Line)
- Communities, communication, trust and loyalty
- How to measure social media effectiveness and best practices
- Demonstration Email Marketing Software – Dynamic and Static email marketing
- Testing Email Marketing – Email opens, Total clicks within messages, clicks on specific links
This training course encourages participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, software demonstrations, video clips, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills learned.
Veejay Aasegaran is an expert organization builder, corporate trainer, and modern marketing professional. He has held numerous senior executive roles in various multi-national organizations including the roles of CEO, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Marketing Officer. Veejay specializes in program development, process improvement, and implementing effective branding and marketing strategies.
As a CEO for the Erican College in Malaysia, he implemented business development strategies & marketing plans delivering 670% growth in a span of 36 months. Then, as the VP for TOC Automotive College, he developed and executed a marketing program which delivered a one-year target within 4 months and expanded its reach in the international market to over 20 countries.
Veejay holds an MBA with a concentration in Marketing from Trent University in the UK. He is also pursuing a PhD in Business Administration with a concentration on International Marketing.
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Digital Marketing & Social Media CLPD Course Outline
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 023 990 023