People Management participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Improved self-confidence
- Improved ability to understand how motivation works
- Better communication skills
- Stronger and more cohesive team
The People Management course is recommended for:
- Any manager wanting development on interactions with employees
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Know when to choose the appropriate leadership style
- Apply transactional, transformation and servant Leadership
- Understand the needs of employees
- Create personal and organizational loyalty
Overview of leadership styles
When do I do which? Shouldn’t I always be me?
- Identifying different situations and what leadership style works best
- You’re always you, but your employees are always them
I pay them, isn’t that enough?
- Getting to know your employees
- Understanding intrinsic and extrinsic motivators
- Rewarding performance on a personal level
Basics of earning loyalty
- Earning loyalty to your organization
- Earning loyalty to you as a manager
- What loyalty means to the success of your business
Alan Wark, PhD
Dr. Alan Wark is a graduate of Appalachian State University (ASU). His areas of expertise include leadership, program management, and aviation project management. He has over 20 years of global consulting experience with government, military, and private enterprises. Dr. Alan is an Associate Professor of Business at the American University of Phnom Penh (AUPP). He previously served as a leadership consultant for US Congressional committees, foreign military aviation training centers, and private businesses in the USA, Asia, and the Middle East. Today he provides businesses and entrepreneurs assistance in successfully scaling their operations.
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: People Management: Motivating & Empowering Your Team
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 023 990 023