Developing Employees On-the-job benefits
Developing Employees course participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Improved management skills by developing employees
- Understanding of coaching and developing employees
- How the customer’s needs address training and development requirements
- Identify each employee’s development needs and opportunities
The Developing Employees course is recommended for:
- Any manager wanting development on interactions with employees
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand and Apply the Fundamentals for Training and Development Programs
- Understanding Needs Analysis (SWOT) and EGG Models
- Be Able to Identify Company Development Needs
- Understand Processes for Individual Employee Development
- Fundamentals of development programs
- Coaching employees
- Immediate, medium and long-term development
- Ownership of development
- Flexibility of learning
- Virtual learning?
- How trust and loyalty affect development and learning
- Overview of different learning styles
- What is a SWOT and how do I do it?
- Understanding your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- How to lean on your strengths and develop your weaknesses
- What is the EGG Model and how do I do it?
- Understanding the needs of your customers
- How their needs address your training and developing gaps
- What basics does our company need to train on?
- Understanding what each employee needs to be successful at your organization.
- Job specific differences.
- Training for consistency of experience.
- The individual development plan (IDP)
- Revisiting goal setting and performance management
- Identifying development opportunities
- Assigning, tracking and evaluating development