Sales Strategy course participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Multiple guidelines to help you in every sales situation
- Increased abilities for customer generation, negotiation and deal closing
- Increased confidence with new or difficult customers
- Insurance to get profits
This Sales Strategy is recommended for:
- Emerging Leaders who need to get their point across when proceeding to sales initiatives.
- All who need to increase their revenues and profits
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Upon completing the Sales Strategy course you will be able to:
- Learn basic selling skills
- Advance your career in sales
- Identify the attributes of a successful seller
- Handle objections with confidence
- Use a consultative sales approach
- Build relationships with your customers
What is selling?
- What is a sale?
- What is business development?
- Everyday situations when you sell something
- The fundamental truth about great sales people
The selling process
- Questioning & listening
- Handling objections
The qualities of a great salesperson
- Be professional
- Find your comfort level and conquer your sales fears
- Study your customers and prospects
- Build relations
- Daily rituals
- Showcase success
This course is designed to be taught interactively with maximum attendee participation. There will be group exercises (including role playing), training videos, and group discussions that emphasize real life experience.
Laurent holds a master in Marketing & Sales from France. He has acquired more of 18 years of working experience in South-East Asia (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam) at various business development and management positions in multicultural environments. His core expertise includes financial and business management, strategy, business development and networking, client servicing, PR & communication as well as staff training & mentoring. Laurent is regarded as an upstanding, dedicated and highly motivated professional to provide superior insight and service to his clients. He has been able to significantly grow the different companies he worked for, both in terms of revenue and net profit. During his last tenure as Managing Director of Brains Communication, he successfully initiated and implemented the merger with another local agency, doubling the size and revenue of the company. Laurent is also a Crossfit Level 1 Trainer and regularly coaches Crossfit at a local gym.
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Sales Strategy: Mastering the Selling Process CLPD Course Outline
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 023 990 023