Financial Analysis course participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Read accounting and financial statements
- Learn a number of financial ratios for valuation
- Use financial ratios to identify under-performing aspects of a business
- Use financial analysis to value business opportunities
This Financial Analysis course is recommended for:
- Managers who want to improve business performance
- Investors who want to learn to value business opportunities
Although not a requirement, enrolling in the principles of finance will help participants to know more about the basics of finance.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Read financial statements
- Identify which aspects of a business can be improved
- Increase profitability of current assets
- Learn how to use debt to increase profitability
- Evaluate real-world business investments
- Explain the financial benefits of projects to business owners
Principles of Corporate Finance
Financial Statements and Reports
Cost of Capital
Operating and Financial Leverage
Working Capital Management
Current Asset and Debt Management
Budgeting and Risk
Decisions and Risk
This course is designed to be taught interactively with maximum attendee participation. There will be group exercises (including role playing), training videos, and group discussions that emphasize real life experience.
Since graduating from the ISF major in 2011, Pat scaled a startup BPO firm that specializes in the luxury goods market into the European marketplace as a Global Business Development Manager. This allowed for plenty of travel while he was tasked with opening new offices abroad. He then became the Managing Director for the company’s European subsidiary, advising the board of directors for the domestic firm. By identifying the right countries for growth while prioritizing work-life balance for future employees, Pat focused the company on factors beyond profitability.
Presently, after pursuing an advanced dual degree in international affairs at Sciences Po in France and the London School of Economics, he is now an adjunct instructor for the American University of Phnom Penh.
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Financial Analysis: Measuring & Improving Business Perfornance
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 023 990 023