Sales Strategy course participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Multiple guidelines to help you in every sales situation
- Increased abilities for customer generation, negotiation and deal closing
- Increased confidence with new or difficult customers
- Insurance to get profits
This Sales Strategy is recommended for:
- Emerging Leaders who need to get their point across when proceeding to sales initiatives.
- All who need to increase their revenues and profits
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Upon completing the Sales Strategy course you will be able to:
- Learn basic selling skills
- Advance your career in sales
- Identify the attributes of a successful seller
- Handle objections with confidence
- Use a consultative sales approach
- Build relationships with your customers
What is selling?
- What is a sale?
- What is business development?
- Everyday situations when you sell something
- The fundamental truth about great sales people
The selling process
- Questioning & listening
- Handling objections
The qualities of a great salesperson
- Be professional
- Find your comfort level and conquer your sales fears
- Study your customers and prospects
- Build relations
- Daily rituals
- Showcase success
This course is designed to be taught interactively with maximum attendee participation. There will be group exercises (including role playing), training videos, and group discussions that emphasize real life experience.
Dates & Location
January 26 – 27, 2017 (1.5 days)
AUPP New Campus
Individual enrollments: $350 per person
Early Individual enrollments: $315 per person
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 023 990 023