The Center for Leadership and Professional Development (CLPD) is a world-class skills training center located in the heart of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. CLPD was created to offer world-class learning and development solutions to professionals and employers in Cambodia. Programs are focused on key skills that are in high demand in the work force, such as general management, leadership development, communication, negotiation skills, etc.
The CLPD is currently looking to expand its roster of qualified instructors, and is now announcing the open recruitment of a Marketing Instructor, with a high level of expertise in Digital Marketing. The requirements are as follows:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience as a Marketing professional in senior roles.
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- A strong track record of training and teaching adults.
- Ability to create course outlines and deliver dynamic and engaging lessons.
- Native-speaker level of English fluency.
- Open to administrative feedback and able to adapt to clients’ needs.
- Courteous, open-minded, easy-going, and engaging in the classroom.
Candidates must be available to travel to Phnom Penh to deliver courses on a monthly basis. Remuneration is based on a daily rate and includes travel and accommodation expenses. CLPD offers a very competitive remuneration rate for professional instructors.
Interested candidates should send their CV to William Naramore via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.